Author Topic: HUGH JACKMAN IS WITH MY MOM  (Read 10519 times)

Gail

• King David, Cathrine the Great, Russian Emperess, and Future World Leader
HUGH JACKMAN IS WITH MY MOM
« on: November 30, 2011, 04:09:54 pm »
Assuming our brain to brain communications are accurate, I am aware that the Jesuits are holding my real mother hostage, while her clone has been calling me and asking me to view a condominium with her.  I'm discouraging my mother's clone from doing this, and trying to fluff her off.  Though you requested I make a YouTube video to advertise my mother's plight, I do not feel this is wise.  It will give the Jesuits what they want.  The Jesuits want to give me publicity, so that I will become famous in a bona fide sense, like all of you, with the possible exception of Terrance Jenkins.  For me to gain legitimate fame is dangerous.  It will give the Jesuits the excuse they need to kill me (they dream about this in their sleep).  Right now, if they kill me, it will hurt them more than it would help them, so they can't do it.  I'm obviously just some poor, nobody cashier who works at Wal-Mart, and if they (the all-powerful Roman Catholic Church) would stoop so low as to kill me because I'm in their way, they know you men would give them hell to pay.

Right now, our present strategy to just be silent is probably best.  I realize the Jesuits are using extortion on all of you to try to get you to post lies again at this site, in our FORUM.  If I was in your shoes, I'd just be silent and not write anything, rather than write lies.  However, I love what you did to that link to the abominable Jesuit website www.orderoftheJesuits.com on this Church of Gail site.  You are brilliant, my dear Vladimir.   

If I make a video to advertise my mother's plight, she will die for sure.  After they kill her, they will ensure that that YouTube video goes viral and then they'd go after me next.  So, besides what I write at this site, I plan no comments about their taking hostage of her.  However, we have found more of their cities and haven't nuked them all yet.  Sounds like we have a bargaining chip to use with these evil Jesuits.  If they kill my mother, we nuke all their cities in one fatal blast.  I suggest you use these bargaining chips.  Of course, the Jesuits know that eventually we will nuke and destroy all their cities, so it's a game they are playing with us, and timing is crucial. 

Those of you who are reading this and are born again Christians.  I request prayer for my mother.  God is in charge.  I especially ask that you would ask that she humble herself and accept Christ as her Savior.  From what I understand, the Jesuits are able to use their switchout technology on her, where they can use transporter technology to switch her out with her evil clone, and that's how they are able to "nab" her and obtain her for hostage taking purposes.  My mother is a very proud woman and her pride is her downfall.  Mother, if you are reading this, you need to admit that you are a dirty, rotten sinner and that only Jesus Christ and the death he made on the cross for your sins can save you, so that you won't go to hell when you die.  Just pray the following prayer and MEAN IT:  "Dear Lord Jesus, I admit I'm a dirty, rotten sinner who deserves to go to hell, and that this is where I will go if I don't accept you as my Savior.  Thank you for dying on the cross for my filthy sins.  I ask you to save me and am trusting ONLY on your death on the cross for my horrible sins to save me, so I won't go to hell when I die.  Please save me now, I am trusting ONLY in your goodness and the blood you shed for me on that horrible cross as you died for my sins, to save me.  Please save me now.  Thank you for rising again from the dead, to prove that you are God and able to save me from hell."  If you say that prayer and mean it, mother, you will go to heaven when you die, and even if the Jesuits kill you, they lose and YOU WIN, because you will be in heaven.  John 3:16--"For God so loved the world. that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." 

Right now, mother, the way things stand, if these bastard Jesuits kill you, you will go to hell, because you are too proud to admit you are a dirty, rotten sinner, and still think you are good.  Maybe by human standards you are good, but in God's eyes you are a dirty, rotten sinner because you are PROUD.  None of us has reason to be PROUD, because, admit it, we have all committed sins.  And if we are all honest, we have to admit that there have been times in our life, when maybe we held a grudge or dreamed vicious thoughts, or lied for sorry reasons, or dreamed lust, or whatever.  None of us is perfect and that's why we all need Jesus to save us, because only Jesus is perfect and God won't let us into heaven unless we are perfect, like His Son Jesus is perfect.  So, mom, admit you are a dirty, rotten sinner and pray that prayer above, or else the Jesuits will always be able to take you hostage, because they can use their switchout technology on you.  If you say that prayer, the Holy Spirit will live inside your body and He WILL HOLD ONTO YOUR SOUL and not allow those evil Jesuits to switch you out with your evil clone, and it will be a lot harder for the Jesuits to take you hostage.  Because you are proud and won't say that prayer above and MEAN IT, the Jesuits can EASILY switch you out with your evil clone.  Any ways, mother, if you continue in your evil pride, the Jesuits can easily take you hostage.  And, guess who will be your companions for eternity?  It will be these horrible Jesuits who are taking you hostage right now.  You will burn in hell, with them as your companions for ever and ever.  So, mother, please pray that prayer above and MEAN IT.  You need to be humble, mother, YOU ARE A VERY PROUD WOMAN and that is EVIL in God's eyes.  He won't accept your prayer, unless you admit in your heart that you are an evil, proud woman who needs Jesus as Your Savior. 

Brent, if possible, have a Japanese translator read the above section in Japanese to my mother through brain to brain communications with her. 

UPDATE:  It appears my mother said the prayer above, but didn't mean it (she does this a lot), and the Jesuits allowed us to transport her back to us. 

So, we thought she became a born again Christian and so, we allowed my real mother to take me on a tour of the condominium, but right in the middle of our tour, the Jesuits switched my mother out with her clone and when we left the condo, I was right back with my mother's clone.  I figured it out when she took me to the mall to discuss the "deal" where I would pay my mother rent for the new condo and she insisted that I attend graduate school as part of the deal.  I knew that Brent and Vladimir would not force me to go to graduate school, so I knew that I was dealing again with my mother's clone.  I then told my mother's clone to "forget it", that I wanted to go home, that I would not allow her to run my life as part of the deal for having the condominium. 

Apparently, the Jesuits have my real mother again, but this time Hugh Jackman is right in there with her (in some sort of jail cell, where we had been holding my mother's clone before the "switch out").  Hugh's in there with her, striving to protect her from the Jesuits.  We're in a better situation than before, because, at least this time, Hugh is in there with her, so if the Jesuits send in hostage takers into that cell, they have to deal with Hugh Jackman.   If our brain to brain communications are accurate, thank Hugh Jackman for being so manly and heroic.  I understand my real mother is being pretty heroic, too. 

Hey mom, you are still too proud, that's why the Jesuits can still switch you out with your clone.  You need to admit you are a dirty, rotten sinner and say that prayer above to ask Jesus to save you and MEAN IT.  You can't fool God.  Don't be so proud!!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 04:20:45 pm by Gail »

Brent Spiner

• Gail's Men
Re: HUGH JACKMAN IS WITH MY MOM
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 03:00:59 pm »
It looks like we've got a lot to deal with. They just never stop. Gail, I sent you a private email, so please check it when you can. I'm glad that your mother is holding up. She's such a sweet old lady.

Matthew

• Gail's Men
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 03:04:30 pm »
I shudder to think what the Jesuits could have done to your mother after they sawed off Judge Terry's leg. I have been praying all morning for her safety. Good luck to all of you, and thank God for Hugh Jackman.

Didn't they get her pregnant once?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 03:08:00 pm by Matthew »

Gerard

• Gail's Men
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 03:06:29 pm »
Aye, this grinds my gears. If you need anything, anything at all my sweetest Gail, let me know straight away.

Judge Terry

• Gail's Men
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 06:53:57 pm »
HELLO GAIL. CAN YOU GET ON SKYPE? I NEED TO GIVE YOU SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION. OH MY GOODNESS.

Gail

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 07:51:14 pm »
Hi, all you awesome men:

First off, is it true that my mother's clone tried to switch out with my mom, and landed next to her, instead?  And that Hugh Jackman had to execute the clone to save my mother's life?  This is something I heard in brain to brain communications.  And is it true that the clone seriously injured my mother?  The good news to all this, is if the clone could not switch out with my mother, that means my mother's prayers have gone through, and she is now a born again Christian.  That's why the clone landed next to her, because the clone could not do the switch out with my mom.

Mom, you don't have to have perfect English to be saved.  You just need to believe in your heart that you are a sinner, that Jesus died on the cross for your sins, and you must trust NOTHING ELSE but what Jesus did for you on the cross to be saved, to be born again, so that when you die you will go to heaven.  I'm sorry for seeming so harsh with you, mom.  It's just that I worry about you and I don't want the Jesuits to be able to do the switchout with you, and I want you to be saved.  I know that in the past you have been proud, and I feel this has been the reason that when you say the prayer to ask Jesus to save you, God has not honored it.  You must believe you are a sinner and that Jesus needs to save you, and that only Jesus can save you, so that when you die, you will go to heaven when you die.  Romans 3:10--"As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one."  Isaiah 64:6--"But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away."  THE GOOD NEWS is that though we are all sinners, Jesus died on the cross to pay for our sins.  John 3:16--"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."  Romans 3:10--"As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:  There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God." 

Let's make it real easy.  Try the following prayer:  "Dear Jesus.  I know that in the past when I said this prayer, I did not believe I was a sinner.  I thought I was good.  But I now realize that I am a sinner and that, because I am, I'm not good enough to go to heaven.  You say in your Bible that all have sinned and I admit that I have sinned, because all have sinned.  I ask you, as a sinner, as a woman who had not always been good, to save me.  I believe you died on the cross for my horrible sins, and most especially my horrible sin of pride, which is the sin of the devil, and is a most horrible sin.  But, even though I am a proud, sinful woman, you died on the cross for my sins.  I believe that you died on the cross for my sins, that you are God, because after you died, you rose again from the dead to prove you are God.  Thank you for dying on that cross, that horrible, bloody death, for my sins.  I ask you to save me, to use that blood you shed on the cross, to clean my heart and make me your Child.  Come into my heart now, Lord Jesus.  I am trusting You, and You alone, and the blood You shed on that cross to save me.  Please save me, now."

Mom, if you say that prayer and MEAN IT, you will be saved.  Mom, I think you are saved.  Because your evil clone tried to switch out with you and couldn't do it.  But say that prayer above and MEAN IT.  Once you say this prayer and MEAN IT, you will be saved, and the Holy Spirit will hold your soul, and the Jesuits will not be able to switch you out with your evil clone.

Brent, I know you care about me and my mom.  I am sorry that I came across as a coward.  It's not that I was scared or that I really believe I'm just a nobody Wal-Mart cashier, I am trying to be wise over how to handle my mother.  I have thought about what you said, and I probably should make a video to let the world know her plight, especially now that I believe she is a born again Christian.  But first, I want to spend some time in the Bible and ask God for wisdom over how to best protect my mother.

Thank you, Brent and all you men, for all you do for me and my mother.   

Judge Terry

• Gail's Men
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 09:22:14 pm »
I'M SO GLAD THAT WE WAS ABLE TO RESCUE YOUR MOM THE WAY WE DID. THAT FIGHTING ROBOT WAS SO BRAVE AND STRONG! WE GOTS A PICTURE OF HIM UP ON THE SPACE STATION. HE WILL NEED TO BE REPAIRED AFTER WE EAT.

THIS WILL BE THE 1ST ROBOT EVER TO GET A MEDAL OF HONOUR!

Gail

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 10:45:14 pm »
Check out the three YouTube videos I made.  I already put the photo of Hugh with the robot on a YouTube video.  Check it out.  So proud of all you heroic men.

Brent, you have just informed me brain to brain that you feel bad about the judgmental tone in that last e-mail you sent me and that Jesuit extortion played a role in that tone, but it worked out well, because the videos I made played a large role in saving Hugh and my mother.   Tons of scientists responded to the video and e-mailed Terrance to give us information about how to break the Jesuit shield.  I just figured you were really worried about my mother.  That is so unlike you to be judgmental of me. 

I think you know that I don't plan on being a Wal-Mart cashier for the rest of my life.  You know what would be my dream job?  I'd love to be a Hollywood movie director/producer.  It must be the Howard Hughes in me.  I think I could make some GREAT MOVIES!!  Hugh Jackman just talked with me brain to brain and asked me if I'd be interested.  Oh Yes!! Yes!!  They need new blood out there.  All their movies are boring.  I could do it.

I just reread that last e-mail you sent me.  That is SO UNLIKE YOU, Brent.  You like me loud?  You know why the Jesuits had you send me that e-mail.  It's because at my website, I put up a YouTube video in the opening contrasting my ladylike class (because Agnes from David Copperfield is my role model) against Loree McBride and Camila Alves (who I described as morbid and neurotic).  The Jesuits don't like this, because I clearly have more class than both Loree and Camila.  So to undo the damage I've brought in this area, they are trying to make you appear to be a man who likes loud and vulgar women, who appear strong and defiant--like Loree McBride or Camila Alves.  But, even though you like me strong, you also admire my angelic qualities and the serenity of my womanly spirit.  That's why you sang songs like "Embraceable You" in your album.  Brent, you love all of me.  Not just the strong Catherine the Great, but the sweet, womanly side of me as well.  And I know you are NOT ashamed that I work as a Wal-Mart cashier.  If I didn't know better, I'd think your evil clone wrote that post.  But on closer inspection, I can tell it's you, but it's you under some sort of extortion.  You have always accepted me the way I am and are never, ever critical of me.  That e-mail is SO UNLIKE you.  Let the world know that yes, you like the Catherine the Great in me, but you also like my sweetness and my angelic qualities.  In many ways, I am like Agnes from David Copperfield and you like that, too.  You see, the Jesuits don't like it that you all love the side of me that's like Agnes from David Copperfield, because that puts me in a class far above the likes of Loree McBride.  Once I become like Agnes to you men, I make Loree and Camila look sick, and THAT'S THE REAL REASON THE JESUITS HAD YOU WRITE THAT E-MAIL, having you extol the qualities in me that RESEMBLE LOREE OR CAMILA.  Jesuit damage control, over the fact that I have class and Loree doesn't, is to make it appear that you don't care if a woman has class or not, as long as she is loud, strong and powerful.  I know that isn't you, Brent.  That's just the way the Jesuits want you to appear.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 12:54:48 am by Gail »

Gail

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2011, 07:25:09 pm »
Assuming our brain to brain communications are accurate, my mother and Hugh Jackman contracted some sort of amoebic infection at that Jesuit compound and we are using our latest scientific and medical prowess to cure her.  Hugh Jackman got less exposure than my mother and is cured, but you think my mother will need another week or so. 

Brent informs me brain to brain that the Jesuits instructed him to send me an e-mail critical of me, for being silent, as if that showed weakness and to praise me for being tough, loud and strong, i.e., the qualities of Loree McBride and the morbid Jesuit women.  The Jesuits threatened to nuke that base where they kept my mother, if Brent would not make this e-mail, and that explains that e-mail that I received from him.  Brent followed the Jesuit orders, to prevent the nuking of my mother, but did it with a twist, hoping I'd make a YouTube video to save us all.  It appears his strategy worked, and, with the help of Terrance Jenkins, I was able to make a YouTube video that got tons of scientists to e-mail Terrance and give us some helpful information about breaking that Jesuit shield.  Terrance and I collaborated online and brainstormed over how to make this YouTube video.  Knowing the Jesuit mindset, my goal was to make a video that would defeat their propaganda campaigns against you, and I wanted to highlight what each of you men were doing to rescue my mother, to show that none of you had anything to do with her kidnapping.  I suggested to Terrance that we ask for scientists to help us defeat that shield and offer them a reward.  I asked Terrance what amount this reward should be.  He said, "a billion dollars". 

After we rescued my mother and Hugh, Terrance asked me to make follow-up videos to let the world know that my mother was rescued.  We are getting a loud response from the world over this incident with my mother, and I am glad that I advertised her case and how we rescued her to the world.  You have informed me brain to brain, that just about every country in the world has joined our military alliance to fight the Jesuits.  They are all so inspired by me (Catherine the Great) and our heroism in saving my mother, and so horrified by the Jesuits, that our mililtary forces are increasing into a massive army.

So Catherine the Great's army has become massive.  Hallelujah.  It also looks like my mother is now a born again Christian, because the Jesuits were not able to switch her out with her evil clone, and that's why the clone landed next to her, instead of switching out with her.  This made the Jesuits desperate and they tried to kill her, using her evil clone to do so.  So Hugh Jackman killed the clone, punched a hole in the wall and ran for his life, with my mother over his shoulder. 

It goes without saying that I am committed to all you men on my marriage list, especially the top five or six.  I appreciate you all more than I can say and will only marry one of you, if I marry, in the normal sense of the word "marriage".  Of course, I've always felt this way, but those feelings are reinforced a million times over, after you all risked your life and almost died, to rescue my mother. 

As far as that e-mail you sent me.  Brent, you did what you had to do.  It turned out well.  I know what you're really like and what an awesome and positive relationship we have.  Negativity is not how you normallly handle me. 

I also believe you have informed me that the Jesuits have made the Loree and Brent Spiner clones generals in their army.  That explains why they wanted you to encourage me to be strong and FIGHT, as if I wasn't tough and morbid enough for you, that you really preferred the likes of Loree McBride.  They are trying to create the impression that you, Brent, are one of them, and that you are on Loree's side.  I know you'd rather die, first, than do that.  To counter that, you have decided to become a top general in our army.  I have also heard that you men have made the decision to nuke any and all Jesuit military bases, when you discover them, to make it more difficult for them to use another base (with shield protection) for future hostage taking purposes.  A very good idea.  I strongly suggest you eliminate any and all Jesuit military bases that you discover.  What we went through yesterday was a harrowing experience and we don't want to make it easy for them to have a repeat performance on this. 

I salute your heroism and valor.  I am just bursting with pride over the manliness, courage and heroism you all displayed yesterday.  We have accomplished a miracle, with God's help and have held back the Goliath of the Jesuit Order, with our King David sling shots. 

Gerard Butler, you are awesome.  What heroism you displayed yesterday.  Hugh Jackman.  What can I say?  You are incredible and manly beyond belief.  The Jesuits can't even touch you, when it comes to manliness.  Matthew, thanks for dropping off those robots.  That one robot you dropped off, saved us all.  Brent and Vladimir, your brilliance in strategy, and the way you wrote that e-mail, and your uncanny knowledge of how my mind works, resulted in a brilliant YouTube strategy that gave us the intelligence and scientific information needed to break that shield.  Vladimir, your courage and decisiveness as a leader, both militarily and politically, has saved us all.  Rommel, your brilliance as a general, is so admired, that our army has become massive and all nations of the world have joined our ranks. 

Zechariah 9:15--"The Lord of hosts shall defend them; and they shall devour, and subdue with sling stones. . ."  God's sling stones defeated Jesuit Goliath yesterday.  Thank you, Jesus.  God knew I would come on the scene, so I'm in the King James Bible.  My birthday is 9-15-57.  The verses about Babylon the Great's clones are in Isaiah 57.  IF GOD BE FOR US, WHO CAN BE AGAINST US?   
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 07:58:10 pm by Gail »

Gail

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2011, 08:51:26 pm »
TO THE JESUITS, I KNOW YOU READ ALL I WRITE.  You have a morbid obsession with me.  You evil bastards, to intimidate Brent to write me that e-mail to make him appear peeved at me, because I wasn't loud enough, and didn't resemble your loud and vulgar Loree McBride enough.  You know, that I've never really believed I'm just a poor, nobody cashier who works at Wal-Mart.  But, as usual, you like to twist everything I say to create your lies.  You know that I meant that I only have the INCOME of a poor, nobody cashier who works at Wal-Mart, that I do the work of a general, a head of state, a writer, a movie producer, a website designer, a lover to my famous men ALL WITH THE INCOME OF A WAL-MART CASHIER, because you have been sabotaging my finances, and that if you killed me, when I'M THIS POOR FINANCIALLY, after I've won the Nobel Prize in Literature (that you sabotaged) the Nobel Prize in Medicine (that you sabotaged)  and when you are FILTHY RICH, because you get your money through extortion, stealing and murder, even though you put on the poverty act, that my men will give you hell to pay.  That's what I meant to say, and you know that's what I meant to say.  But typical sleeze artists that you are, you pounced on a statement I said, deliberately misinterpreted it to your advantage and then used extortion on Brent to cause him to be a man who misunderstands me and misrepresents me to the world, and who really prefers loud and more qualified women, like Loree McBride.  Loree is qualified.  She's a producer?  I'd like to see her work.  I bet somebody did all that work for her on her production.  She is full of lies about how hot she is. 

Oh, by the way, Jesuits.  The qualities that you so extol in a woman go contrary to Bible teaching.  Let me quote you some verses, you bunch of Bible blockheads.  Proverbs 6:16-17--"These six things doth the Lord hate:  yea, seven are an abomination unto him:  A PROUD LOOK."  So you want me to proud of myself?  Proverbs 16:18--"Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall."  So you want me to be loud?  1 Timothy 2:9-12--"In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in MODEST APPAREL, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.  LET THE WOMAN LEARN IN SILENCE WITH ALL SUBJECTION.  BUT I SUFFER NOT A WOMAN TO TEACH, NOR TO USURP AUTHORITY OVER THE MAN, BUT TO BE IN SILENCE."  Did you hear that, Jesuits?  God's telling us women to be SILENT, not to be LOUD.

Hey, Jesuits are your women SILENT?  Do they adorn themselves in MODEST APPAREL?  Are they HUMBLE?  Hey, a proud look is the FIRST THING ON THE LIST OF QUALITIES THAT GOD HATES.  And you are going to preach to me about how to be approved and proper?  Everything you promote goes contrary to Scripture.  You are against the King James Bible, and, therefore, you are against GOD.  God is your enemy.  Satan is your friend.  Satan fell because of PRIDE, and you are loaded with the sin of the devil:  PRIDE.  That's why you encourage everyone to be proud, because you want everyone to be as wicked as you. 

Proverbs 29:27--"An unjust man is an abomination to the just:  and he that is upright in the way is abomination to the wicked."  This verse explains why we don't get along, you and I, Jesuits, because you are wicked and I am upright in the way, so we despise each other. 

UPDATE:  Another reason you want me to be loud, is because you are as nervous as hell because many Islamic and Asian countries are joining our military coalition, and you hope to have me behave loud as a woman, to sabotage this.  You know that in Asian and Islamic cultures a loud woman is a real turn off.

Brent has communicated with me brain to brain and let me know that the last e-mail he wrote me, the Jesuits told him that if he let the other men on my marriage list know that about half of it was written by the Jesuits and not Brent, that the Jesuits would nuke the military installation where they held my mother hostage.  In other words, the true author of about half of the last e-mail that "Brent" wrote me was not Brent, but the Jesuits.  Brent was told that he better publish it exactly as it was written or they'd nuke the military installation where they held my mother hostage.  Brent is NEVER critical of me in any way, and practically worships the ground I walk on.  The Jesuits did a clever imitation of Brent and ordered him to publish it exactly as they wrote it, or they'd nuke my mother.  He was allowed to write a little extra outside of what the Jesuits wrote, but the extra that he wrote outside of what the Jesuits wrote, could not contradict what they wrote.  The following are the passages that the Jesuits wrote in Brent's e-mail: 

I only wonder, why aren't you telling our followers about this? My dear, I couldn't help but feel worried for you when I read your latest post to the forum. It upset me to the core to hear you say you were obviously "just some poor, nobody cashier who works at Wal-Mart". It sounded like that's what you wanted to be. That doesn't sound like the Catherine the Great I know. Think about this, if the Roman Catholic church killed a nobody Wal-Mart cashier, who would be there to care? Who would revolt in her honor, with world changing fervor, if she were murdered? A red blooded man likes his women feisty and passionate, and that's one of the many reasons I fell in love with you. I love it when you get loud. Who is going to follow the path of a lowly nobody cashier? If they can crush your confidence, they can crush ours too. I know it hurt me to read your post at first, but in my heart I know who you really are. You are beautiful when you shine, more beautiful than anything.

Anyway, I will leave you to your work. I just wanted to check on you. Everyone else appears to be doing quite all right.

Can't you see the contradictions in the above passage?  "Brent" states that he has confidence in me, and yet, the very fact that he questions my judgment and my courage, shows that he does not have confidence in me, and does not truly believe that I am Catherine the Great.  A clever ploy by the Jesuits to make it appear that the real Brent Spiner is like his clone, who prefers, and has "confidence in", Loree McBride.  And so the Jesuits have made the Loree clones and the Brent clones the generals in their army.  Don't let that stop you, nuke all the Jesuit military installations, even if their entire army is composed of Brent and Loree clones.  We are not going to fall for Jesuit mind-games. 

Another reason the Jesuits are doing this, is because they are playing it up big that Vladimir scolded Brent one time for trying to share brain to brain sex time with me.  They are trying to create the impression that Vladimir and Brent are in competition with each other and that Vladimir wants to secretly undermine Brent (this is nonsense).  Vladimir was only excited that I was going to make love to him, and thought that if Brent got me, I'd forget about Vladimir.  That is all, and it was nothing more.  Quit trying to make a mountain out of a molehill, Jesuits!!  I also despise the way you are lying about Vladimir and his United Russia party in Russia, to make him appear more unpopular with his people than he is.  I think the only Russians who don't like Vladimir are the Russian Jesuits, and they are many.  Vladimir. you would do well to execute all Russian Jesuits in Russia.  That is the order of Catherine the Great.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 03:05:08 am by Gail »